Review Content Guidelines
- Be truthful.
- Keep reviews relevant. Reviews should relate to a provider's care or services provided to you, a close family member, or someone under your care.
- Do not write a review when you have a conflict of interest. For example, do not review your co-workers or competitors.
- Do not post anything illegal.
- Do not threaten anyone with violence.
- Do not post other people's personal information (such as home address or personal phone number).
- Do not post obscene content.
- Remember that you are responsible for the content of your reviews.